Nuts About Squirrels, simple to stepped up Thank you Cards
- Card Base – Cajun Cruze
- 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score at 5 ½
- Layer 1 – Designer Series Paper
- 4” x 5 ¼”
- Layer 2 – Old Olive
- 4 x 4 ¼”
- Layer 3 – Ivory
- 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Scrap - Basic White for squirrels
- Inside of Card – Ivory
- 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut and score paper according to measurements.
- Stamp early expresso the outline of the squirrels on the scrap basic white using the stamparatus
- Stamp the stick with early expresso
- Stamp the sentiment onto the crushed curry with early expresso
- Stamp the inside squirrels using the Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake and fussy cut them out
- Stamp the acorn in Crumb cake and the acorn top in early expresso
- Stamp the leaves and leaf lines in cajun cruze, bumblebee and old olive
- Emboss the Old Olive with 3D Bark Folder.Adhere Designer series paper and old olive to the Cajun Cruze base with Tombow glue.
- Adhere the Ivory, the banner and the squirrels with Dimensionals
- Add the embellishment gems.
Facebook Live on You Tube #1
Facebook Live on You Tube #2
I am happy to help if you have any questions,
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!